Saturday 7 November 2009

Need help choosing a host.

I've decided to try and create a website, but am having some difficulty choosing a host. A quick web search shows Just Host seems to have high reviews, but it doesn't let you trial their sitebuilder. Hostgator also seems quite good, and their site builders seems quite easy to use, however they are not in the exact format I prefer. I realise that I might have to compromise and it is an option I'm considering. There are so many hosts out there that it's very difficult to decide. If anyone has any comments on these 2 hosts or can recommend any others then please let me know. I'm after a host that which has an easy to use sitebuilder. For the time being I'm going to go out and look at some magazines and see if there are any reviews in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment